To make ordering easier, you can print and complete one of the forms below. Just fax it to 800 886-9229, or scan and send via secure e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Availability of products and drug shortages has been a worry for quite some time. We specialize in hard to find specialty items that other pharmacies do not carry.
- Infuserve America is licensed throughout the United States and is governed by the pharmacy boards in those individual states. We are leaders with regard to USP <797> and USP <795> and also follow our own best practices that go beyond state and federal requirements.
- PCAB accredited (Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board)
- New laws and regulations regarding office use provisions makes it more important than ever to have a pharmacy that can help you navigate these issues and answer your questions on compliance.
- The price of medications for your practice and your patients is a concern, but this is always balanced with the safety and testing of all products that are compounded at Infuserve America.
- For practitioners that are just getting started, we are very familiar with the treatment protocols and formula research needed to assist your patients and grow your practice.
- Infuserve America is owned and run by pharmacists. We are always available to you and your staff by phone or email to answer any questions regarding therapy, sterile and non-sterile compounding, drug interactions, administration, side-effects, and other pharmacy related subjects.
As a practitioner you have a lot of responsibility. Let us help you with some of those concerns and put our years of experience to work for you regarding medications and treatment protocols.